The Teppan-yaki restaurant serves traditional starters such as sushi and sashimi made from the finest fresh produce. The main course is an experience in itself, the theatre and showmanship of Japanese Teppanyaki cooking combines amazing feats of juggling, balancing and percussion with the creation of delicious food.
Your chef will prepare the main courses on the teppan grill at your table. Each chef has their own style, so returning diners will see something different every time. This is particularly popular for large groups and special occasions.
The Teppanyaki is great for small and large groups - the smallest Teppanyaki table holds 10 people so smaller groups will often be seated at the same grill as other diners. We have various sized tables and can cater for parties of over 80 people.
We offer the following menus at various times of the day. For groups of 8 or more please also click here.
- Teppan-Yaki Menu A-la-carte and Set Menus
- Teppan-Yaki Set Menu For parties of 8 or more
- Sushi Lunch Menu Tue to Sun 12.00 - 2.30pm
- Teppan-Yaki Lunch Menu Tue to Thu 12.00 - 2.30pm, Fri to Sun 12.00 - 3.00pm (We are closed on Monday Lunchtime)
- Teppan-Yaki Early Sitting Menu Mon to Thu 5.00 - 6.30 pm, Friday and Sunday 3.00 - 6.30pm, Saturday 3.00 to 5:30pm (until 5.30pm on Fridays in December plus all Saturdays, Chester Race days, Valentine's Day, New Year's Eve)